I'm walking the streets
shoes fell out my feets
my hands in my pocket
my heads like a rocket
My woman is a good woman
and i wasn't a bad man
neither
We've been raised a child to fine
our lives were good and shine
That day was the crossroads
my fate that holds
me
Fate and Woman
drinking o' man
all together now
and forever
Fate led my shaking hand
when i took some money from my friend
but i don't needed them
So fate led my grabing hand
Am i right?
I spent all of that money
"i'm the king of the night, Honey"
I've lost everything on gamble
my head, my gain on my ramble
That day was the crossroads
my fate that holds
me
Fate and Woman
drinking o' man
all together now
and forever
That day was the judgements
my fate torments
me
Dirty money and women
they would be frozen
in one
all together now
and forever
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése